Friday 6 May 2016

Do you want name advice?

I am more than happy to help you ascertain whether your name is balanced or not according to yantra yoga and if you would like, I can also construct a new balanced name for you. See details below:

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADVICE GIVEN IS CONFIDENTIAL. I TAKE THIS WORK VERY SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN STILL INQUIRE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT 100 PERCENT READY TO CHANGE YOUR NAME AS IT IS A BIG STEP, AND THEN I WILL ANALYZE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA, SEND TO: davidpsychology@gmail.com 


1. FREE SERVICE: 
The first step is for me to to check your name for you to see if it is balanced or not and the degree of imbalance. I will then inform you if a name change is recommended or not. Then you can decide if you want to proceed or not. There are degrees of balance/imbalance. Not every one needs a name change. It depends on many factors including your wellness/happiness and desire to change your name. 

2. DONATION OF $25
If you are ready to change your name, I will analyze your birth details and names in-depth and provide you with name recommendations  for your first name, surname, full name and signature according to yantra yoga. 

If you prefer to keep your surname intact, inform me, so that I can try work around this. I might be able to even keep your first name similar by manipulating the spelling of the name. Name construction is an art, and the goal to is provide a balanced name that you are happy with. I will help you every step of the way to ensure you are completely happy with your name, and I will answer any questions you have. 

I will need:

1.  Full birth date (month, day, year). Please state month ie MAY,
2. Current full name (including first name, middle names, and surname)
3. Nicknames if used. 
4. State your goal (are you wanting to change your name? If so, why?)

Email to: davidpsychology@gmail.com

To do the donation at this time, you can go to the paypal website and click on the send button. Click here to be re-directed to paypal