Tuesday 3 May 2016

Are you serious about changing your name?

It is always my great joy and passion to help people with their names. But lately I have been feeling quite frustrated and disappointed, in that a lot of people contact me for advice and assistance regarding names.

What frustrates me is when I take the time to help someone, and they either do not reply to my emails or they do not commit to the process. That is why I have recently changed my policy that I will no longer assist someone completely free. I would prefer it if someone sent a small donation as a demonstration that they appreciate the advice given and also of commitment. 

There is quite a bit of work involved here, in that in that I first analyze your birth path and current names and determine if the degree of harmony or disharmony, and then if needed, I have to find a balanced name for the person. This is a science and also an art, in that sometimes if a person wants to keep their surname, which is fine, I then use a middle name to achieve the desired mathematical balance. 

When it comes to commitment, a lot of times, peopled are not ready to change their name. And therefore I have wasted my time for nothing.

The first step is for me to to check your name for you to see if it is balanced or not and the degree of imbalance. I will then inform you if a name change is recommended or not. Then you can decide if you want to proceed or not. There are degrees of balance/imbalance. Not every one needs a name change. It depends on many factors including your wellness/happiness and desire to change your name. 

After that, If you are ready to change your name, I will analyze your birth details and names in-depth and provide you with name recommendations  for your first name, surname, full name and signature according to yantra yoga. 

If you prefer to keep your surname intact, inform me, so that I can try work around this. I might be able to even keep your first name similar by manipulating the spelling of the name. Name construction is an art, and the goal to is provide a balanced name that you are happy with. I will help you every step of the way to ensure you are completely happy with your name, and I will answer any questions you have. 

I will need:

1.  Full birth date (month, day, year). Please state month ie MAY,
2. Current full name (including first name, middle names, and surname)
3. Nicknames if used. 
4. State your goal (are you wanting to change your name? If so, why?)

Email to: davidpsychology@gmail.com