Monday 9 May 2016

How to choose a balanced name for your child

Step one is to wait until your child is born so that you can get their birth date. Your birth date is the key to creating a balanced name as the birth date reveals the intended purpose and potential for the child.

Step two is the give your baby a name which is mathematically balanced to allow the inner nature of your child as revealed in the birth date to express itself through the personality. I can do this for you very easily. All you have to do is send me your baby's birth details (day, month, year) and I will send you a long list of girls and boys names for you to choose. All of the names I will send you will be perfectly balanced for your baby.

Not every name is perfect for every baby, It has to be individualized as each child is different.

I tell you, this process always leads to good results. If you give your baby a balanced name, they will always be happy! 


PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADVICE GIVEN IS CONFIDENTIAL. I TAKE THIS WORK VERY SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN STILL INQUIRE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT 100 PERCENT READY TO CHANGE YOUR NAME AS IT IS A BIG STEP, AND THEN I WILL ANALYZE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA, SEND TO: davidpsychology@gmail.com 

If you prefer to keep your surname intact, inform me, so that I can try work around this. I might be able to even keep your first name similar by manipulating the spelling of the name. Name construction is an art, and the goal to is provide a balanced name that you are happy with. I will help you every step of the way to ensure you are completely happy with your name, and I will answer any questions you have. 

I will need:

1.  Full birth date (month, day, year). Please state month ie MAY,
2. Current full name (including first name, middle names, and surname)
3. Nicknames if used. 
4. State your goal (are you wanting to change your name? If so, why?)

Email to: davidpsychology@gmail.com