Monday 9 May 2016

Changing your name really works!

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is what you will feel when you change your name to one that is completely balanced for you, and in harmony with your unique personality. 

Where before, there was conflict and struggle, Suddenly you will feel happiness seems almost effortless. 

You will realize that most of your suffering was possibly due to having an unbalanced name. it all depends on the degree of imbalance between your name and birth path

The scientific method to harmonize your name to your birth path is done using yantra yoga which was taught to me by my teacher Swami Harinanda over 15 years ago. Since then I have had many insight and seen that it really does work. Hence this blog to share my passion about it. 

I can assess your name for you if you like, I do this for free. See below:



I will need:

1.  Full birth date (month, day, year). Please state month ie MAY,
2. Current full name (including first name, middle names, and surname)
3. Nicknames if used. 
4. State your goal (are you wanting to change your name? If so, why?)

Email to: davidpsychology@gmail.com