Tuesday 17 May 2016

NAME SERVICES

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADVICE GIVEN IS CONFIDENTIAL. I TAKE THIS WORK VERY SERIOUSLY. THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FOR SOMEONE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT CHANGING THEIR NAME AND IS READY TO TAKE THAT STEP, AS IT IS A BIG STEP, AND THEN I WILL ANALYZE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA, SEND TO: davidpsychology@gmail.com 

1. SERVICE: (FEE OF $50 PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF WORK)

At this time, I request that if you are really sincere about changing your name, to please first deposit the required $50 via paypal, that is for my time and work to help you. Once that is done, I will help you until you are completely satisfied with your new name and I will answer any questions you might have. 

I used to first analyze people's names for free, but have discontinued that as it takes quite a bit of time and effort on my part and is not feasible anymore. 
 
The first step is for me to to check your name for you to see if it is balanced or not and the degree of imbalance. I will analyze your birth details and names in-depth and provide you with name recommendations  for your first name, surname, full name and signature according to yantra yoga.

If you prefer to keep your surname intact, inform me, so that I can try work around this. I might be able to even keep your first name similar by manipulating the spelling of the name. Name construction is an art, and the goal to is provide a balanced name that you are happy with. I will help you every step of the way to ensure you are completely happy with your name, and I will answer any questions you have. Please note that this service is only for someone who is ready and willing to change their name. You can also let me know if you would prefer to keep your first name? Or if you are willing to change it also if needed?

I will need:

1.  Full birth date (month, day, year). Please state month ie MAY,
2. Current full name (including first name, middle names, and surname)
3. Nicknames if used. 
4. State your goal (are you wanting to change your name? If so, why?)
5. Are you willing to consider changing your first name if it is found to be unbalanced? Do you want to change your surname also?


Email to: davidpsychology@gmail.com

To do the donation at this time, you can go to the paypal website and click on the send button. Click here to be re-directed to paypal . You can send the donation to this email address: davidpsychology@gmail.com 

Some people like to email me first, to make sure I am really going to help them. Feel free to email me, I will respond. But as per above I will only assist or give guidance for a fee of $50 paid to me via paypal.