Wednesday 17 April 2013

Please leave your comments

Hi Guys!

Thanks for reading my blog. I would really love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. I value your opinion, ideas, comments. If you need any help with name numerology, such as how to choose a name for your baby, pet, or business. Don't hesitate to ask. As I can help you with this. I am fully trained in the ancient art of yantra yoga. Please be careful who you go to for help with numerology. As there are many out thee who only have half baked knowledge, as most numerology systems are only partial watered down knowledge, and also have lost the true power of yantra yoga.In fact, they are mostly wrong.

Then there are some organizations using yantra yoga to manipulate and fraud people. Once such example is the kablerian society. I urge you to avoid them as although they preach to give you a balanced name harmonized to your birth path. In reality, they only give out two or three name combinations for everyone! Where as in yantra yoga, there are 81 name combinations, and you are given the exact combination suited to your birth path. Kablerians only give out a general name combinations which might work, or might not! In the end, the kablerians have manipulated a system and this manipulation will give bad results.

Only yantra yoga is perfect, because you cannot manipulate it, as it has to match your birth date exactly.

If you wish to contact me privately with any questions, Please email me at davidpsychology@gmail.com

I am here to help, please indicate whether you wish to learn yantra yoga or if you need assistance to with a proper name change for yourself, a baby or pet.

If you need my help, or if you just want me to check your numbers, then also send me your birth date, and names used and even names you are considering.  

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADVICE GIVEN IS CONFIDENTIAL. I TAKE THIS WORK VERY SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN STILL INQUIRE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT 100 PERCENT READY TO CHANGE YOUR NAME AS IT IS A BIG STEP, AND THEN I WILL ANALYZE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA, SEND TO:davidpsychology@gmail.com 

I will need:
1.  Full birth date (month, day, year). Please state month ie MAY,
2. Current full name (including first name, middle names, and surname)
3. Nicknames if used. 
4. State your goal (are you wanting to change your name? If so, why?)